Friday, December 25, 2009

Format Reconsideration Letter

Notes kitchen and other things of historical Guido Peyron

Yesterday, at the home of a sympathetic friend in Florence, I came across this publication in 1956 of the famous painter born in Florence in 1898.


Carry a small clarification of the author that, in my opinion sums up in a beautiful way to my job.


... "The kitchen is color, brain, nose.
I wanted to say that the kitchen is color, poetry and perfume. Handling similar to those who practice the arts, the diluted colors, to prepare the palette of combinations, similar to work to those who have to handle the clay with your hands to put on the armor, and I do the armature is perhaps the moment the sculptor's most exciting and alive, as it is for the painter's first temper color after 'sketch, the sudden rush for the musician's hand on lined paper ."...

0 comments:

Post a Comment